Seamless Property module includes features such as accounts payable and receivable, banking reconciliation, budget management, financial reporting and the ability to accept online payments (debit, credit, and electronic transfers). Users can also access all of their bills on a single dashboard. Seamless Property integrates with QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics, and other third-party accounting systems.
EASY TO USE
System is intuitive and requires minimal training.
• Everything you need to know about your property is in one place.
• Undo capability corrects most types of clerical errors.
• Alerts for court dates and expiring leases keep you in control.
• Direct support for Section 8 and other subsidy programs.
• Paperless documents eliminate misfiled headaches and put everything at your fingertips.
• Effortless bill payment and bank reconciliation save time.
• Owner Statement
• Income Statement
• Fund Flow Statement
• Cash Flow Statement
• Balance Sheet
• Trial Balance
• Bank Reconciliation Statement
• Rent Roll
• Aged Receivables
• Aged Payables
• Leasing Summary
• Owner Summary
• Lease Expiration
• Association Reports
• Payroll Reports
Specific charts and graph for better reporting are the special features that add icing on the cake.
Enterprise class accounting includes:
• Comprehensive suite of financial reports for the most demanding requirements.
• Drill down reporting enables you to see where the numbers are coming from.
• Track expenses both on a property level and on a building level.
• Merge properties into an overall P&L.
• Monitor budgets.
• Compare accounting periods.
• Optional period locking prevents inadvertent modifications.
• Audit logs enable you to see who did what, and when it was done.
Accountants will appreciate the comprehensive reporting and ease of posting adjustments.
Non-accountants will be able to generate their financial statements without any accounting background.
• Electronically archive any document or image.
• Eliminates your filing cabinets.
• Retrieve documents easily and quickly.
• Saves money since it takes less labor to retrieve electronic documents.
• Eliminate the costs associated with lost or misfiled documents.
• Automatic disaster protection.
• Ability to cross check invoice documents prior to authorizing payment.
Organize your properties by location, owner, state, property manager and more. Give access with real-time visibility and ability to run reports to specific users and properties. Reduce phone calls with seamless integration of information. Home screen gives you an overview of the